"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You wanna know, don't you?




I was shocked! I didn't know either way, but was leaning more towards girl... I'm so happy, though! Yay!!!! He's healthy and growing just as he should, which is a very good sign!! My BP's great/normal, and everything's normal so far. I did the diabetes test and should hear the results of that in a a week or less. Been there, done that, so I'm not too worried. The name we have decided to go with is: Davin Peter. Davin is from a Star Wars novel (of course), and Peter is from way back in my family history. Peder Mortensen is the one who brought his family to America from Denmark. He had a son named Peter, who died when he was 8 before he ever left Denmark. So, we chose that. :)



Here's the evidence:





So, there you have it! My boy! Yay!

6 comments:

Druciana said...

Yay! I am so excited for you!

blondeviolin said...

Yay for a boy! Ultrasounds are so cool!

slackerdeanna said...

Congratulations!!!

Messy Jess said...

I'm tickled blue! Oh, so much fun!

Becka Babe said...

Congrats! I'm so jealous! Boys are so much fun!

Cortney said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so glad he is healthy and looking good! Congrats on him being a boy!!