"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh so glad!

Our dryer broke the other day... like died. So, yesterday, when we went to buy a new one we saw a little paper giving information on replacement parts and such... which we didn't think was possible. WELL, we bought a dryer, anyway, because they had one in stock and we didn't want to have to wait for one, but took one of these papers home to see if we could just replace the part. I'm so glad I'm married to a mechanic! M was able to identify the part we need to replace and order it to be here by Friday for $200 LESS than the price of the dryer! So, we took the dryer back last night and were able to save money!!! Woohoo!!! (I'm chalking this one up to tithing, too!)

1 comment:

John and Laura said...

hooray!! so glad you could save a little money.