"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

5 Things I Love - Been tagged again!

Ok, Becka, here it is: (I've pretty much already posted the most interesting things that have happened to me in the last month, so I'll stick with what you were originally tagged to do...)

1. I love sunshine. It's so energizing! A day can be colder than cold but as long as the sun is shining, it's all good.

2. I love how much my husband is being so helpful and understanding this pregnancy. What a good man I have!

3. I love my kids. I know that's a given, but I really do love them, so much it makes me ache.

4. I love blogging. :) I love reading other people's blogs, too!

5. I love reading. What better way to escape from doing laundry! (Not that I EVER do that.)

I'm not much of a tagging type person, so if you want to do this - go for it! :)

1 comment:

Becka Babe said...

That was great! I love how understanding Tim is when I'm preggo too, he never complains! I'm glad your hubby is the same way.