"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
What, oh, what is it going to be?
So, tomorrow's the big day! My appointment is at 10:30am and lucky for me, at 9:45am I'll be drinking that lovely orange goo that tells them whether or not I'm diabetic. Bleh. BUT, shortly after I'll be doing an ultra sound - IN 3D, no less!! Yay oh yay!
Tonight I told my kids that tomorrow we'll be able to see whether we're having a boy or a girl... N wants a girl, A wants a boy, naturally. Then, during N's bedtime prayer, she says "Please bless that it's a girl. Please bless that it's a boy. Please bless that it's a boy or a girl."
So, folks, we're set. It's either going to be a boy or a girl.
I do have to say, though, I've had TWO dreams of ultra sounds being done... the first dream was a girl. The second dream started out as a boy, but ended up as a girl as the final result. I'm good either way, as long as it's healthy and well-developed.
Yay for tomorrow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good Luck I have "PINK" Vibes for you
That is so exciting. I always wanted to be able to have a 3D ultra sound! I know that whether the baby is a boy or girl, the baby will be loved. That is what really matters.
are you back yet? What is it... what is it? Jess
I am trying to wait patiently...
Diana
I'm not very patient...you should post now. LOL Or call me. I don't care which.
Post a Comment