"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Friday, December 5, 2008

Just an FYI

I'll be doing THE major ultra sound next Wednesday, December 10th. I'm really hoping the baby cooperates because I'll be 24 weeks and running out of patience to know what we're having. My gut won't tell me!!! I knew with my first two, but this one is just being stubborn. (I hope that's not a sign of things to come!) I'm excited because my husband will be able to go with me! I just hope it's not one of those "hey, watch what the baby can do" just for the baby to NOT cooperate. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Druciana said...

Oooo! This is so exciting! I can't wait to find out!

Maybe I should bring down my excitement just a little. ;-)