Seven years ago today, at 6:43am in the morning, my stinky boy was born! I went over the memories I have of that day with my husband and it's amazing how clear they all still seem.
Here's his life in a nutshell:
15 days old!
1 year old! (He loved wearing his daddy's hat and "pretties"!)
2 years old! (This is how he used to smile for pictures! Love it!)
3 years old!
4 years old!
5 years old!
6 years old!
7 years old!
All those times I've been in a public place with him wishing I wasn't... all those times I said to M "he's YOUR son"... all those times that would've made someone older and wiser say "This, too, shall pass"... all those times I had to take a time-out myself, just to keep my sanity... I'm glad I've had them. They do pass... all too quickly. It's been a life-altering, wonderful, enlightening, patience-testing seven years... and I wouldn't trade them for anything.
Happy Birthday A!!!









1 comment:
I feel sad that I have missed it. I miss you. Happy Birthday Andur from all of us!
Post a Comment