"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Today, I'm thankful for...
...financial stress. I was thinking the other day as we were driving and about to turn a corner "What if a car plowed into us at this very moment?" and how many stories I've heard of that happening... it would more than turn our world upside down. I found myself almost in tears at how thankful I am that the biggest stress in our lives right now is the extreme tightness of our budget. I could have a seriously sick kid or a disabled husband or (heaven forbid) NO husband or I could all of a sudden lose my baby... I'll take restricted funds ANY DAY. Let my car break down, let a bill increase, let us have boring meals... I can handle that! I'm so thankful for the health and well-being of my family and myself!
Labels:
Gratitude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have really enjoyed getting to know you through your blog. Too bad I'm too busy to get out and see real people.
I have to clarify that Darrel did not get fired. He felt that they were going to and they kept threatening so he bailed and thank goodness he did because someone is in a ton of trouble and under investigation for other incidents that have happened over there.
I'm glad that Darrel has washed his hands of it.
I would take financial stress over losing a loved one in an accident any day too. Although, I think you are such a strong person you could deal with anything (not that I am wishing ill to come upon you)!
Post a Comment