
I'm so thankful for the holiday season!!
I love fall, the smells and memories they invoke! I love being with family and friends and first snows and the MUSIC (yes, I'm already listening to Christmas music!!! - makes the baby kick like crazy -ha ha!) and the food and the excitement and the niceness of generally everyone... I just love it all! YAY!!!
Happy Holidays Everyone!!!
2 comments:
I too am in the holiday spirit. However, I have withheld my desire to listen to music until after Thanksgiving. My sister Danielle would sometimes bust out her Christmas collection in October, and I would be tired of the songs by the time Thanksgiving rolled around. hahaha! Are you guys coming down for the holidays?
Jami, I have to say I have loved reading all of your thankful posts. I was even inspired to try to do it myself, but I was just to lazy to start and about the middle of November I decided I'd waited too long. I'm glad that everything is going good with the baby!!
Post a Comment