"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Day 20 of Being Thankful

Today I'm thankful that my husband got fired January 23, 2007. Had he not gotten fired, he would still be at a job he hates, working 12+ hour days, we would be in a bigger house that we could NOT afford, in a ward we would NOT like, in a school I would HATE... needless to say, it was a blessing. Now we have a great job that pays great, has great benefits, great people, great location, we have a perfectly small size house in the most perfect neighborhood, in a great ward, an awesomely great school, it's just great! I love blessings in disguise! So here's to L&H for firing us! And here's to Wyoming Machinery for being GREAT!

4 comments:

Druciana said...

Isn't it great to look back and see how trial were actually blessings!

Messy Jess said...

that's so funny! Darrel got fired from Cat. To some it is an open door while to others it slams shut behind them.

Becka Babe said...

Were still working out of our slump from being fired, but if I look at it correctly, Tim wouldn't be back in school otherwise, so I guess I am grateful. Thanks for bringing the thought to mind!

Messy Jess said...

too funny. that was about a month ago.... he went back to work for the bishop. C.J. at D.O.

It's been a lesson learned that's for sure!