"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Monday, November 17, 2008

Priceless

My kids have made me crack up a time or two in my life... I've been meaning to just add a little blurb about some things they've said to me lately that made my day a little more interesting.

Right after Halloween, A comes up to me and says "Mom, (boy at church) said something that was funny but makes me a little sad." I said, "What was it?" A says, "He said, 'Your mom's so ugly, she has to trick or treat over the phone!' " (M and I got a good laugh outta that one!)

Yesterday at church, during the passing of the sacrament, N turns to me and in a loud enough to be heard voice exclaims "I can't believe Obama won! Why DID he win?" Oh, to know the thought processes of a child...

No comments: