"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today I'm thankful for:

Thursdays!

Every Thursday puts me one week closer to baby day!

This Thursday I'll be 20 weeks! Half way, baby!! Yah!

If you didn't know I was pregnant, you wouldn't be able to tell, except for the way I walk sometimes when my pesky ligaments are buggin'.

I can feel the baby kick from the inside and this morning, I felt it on the outside! Yay!

Want to check out what's going on this week in my world? Check out this website:

http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/calendar/20-weeks-pregnant.html

I have my next doc appt. tomorrow - I'm hoping the heart thingy doesn't work again, that way I can get a "free" ultrasound... and perhaps see what name we need to pick!

Here are the names we have chosen:

Girl: Myri Ann (pronounced Meer-ee, not MY-ree)
Boy: Davin Peter (pronounced Dah-vin, not Day-vin)

I know, we have to make things difficult. Our choice. So there. :)

Yay baby!

1 comment:

Roo said...

Jami,

I think the best line of your WHOLE blog is in your profile quote ... "I love my life..." We don't hear enough people say that. I think that is very cool!!!

Take Care!
Rhonda "Roo"