"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me
I have that hanging on the wall in my bathroom. I think it really helps when I am feeling down.My mom was given a lot of stuff with the serenity prayer on it during her darkest days.
http://messyjess1.blogspot.com/I merged my 3 main blogs into one. All you need to do is drop by and click on "follow me" and you'll be good to go!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I have that hanging on the wall in my bathroom. I think it really helps when I am feeling down.
My mom was given a lot of stuff with the serenity prayer on it during her darkest days.
http://messyjess1.blogspot.com/
I merged my 3 main blogs into one. All you need to do is drop by and click on "follow me" and you'll be good to go!
Post a Comment