I'm going to have a hard time coming up with things to blog about now... but at least I can still come up with two more things to be thankful for:
Wednesday's thing(s): I'm thankful the weather was nice and my in-laws were able to come join us! They've been here since Tuesday afternoon and it's been fun ever since! We've been playing games, watching movies, eating oh-so-yummy foods (M is actually NOT hungry, that's how well we've been eating), bumming around Gillette, doing Christmas shopping... it's been so awesome!
Thursday's thing(s): This is a big one........ Are you ready for this? Are ya? Ok, here it is... the final and most profound thing I could ever be thankful for: (drum-roll, please....)
Pants that fit!!!!!! Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo!!!! Thank you, K, for buying them for me!!
So, there you have it, folks... 27 days of things to be thankful for. I originally started this because my mood swings were looney-bin-divorce-causing-someone-please-shoot-this-crazy-insane-woman-I-can't-take-it-anymore-worthy (I'm not kidding, they were bad) and I needed something positive to focus on. It worked! That or the insanity phase has momentarily ceased... either way, life is good.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! :) Thanks for sharing my life with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment