"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Will she EVER stop talking about this???



Nope! At least not for 8 more weeks! (Then the subject matter may change a LITTLE.)

I'm 31 weeks now! Yay!

Went to the doctor yesterday, and everything is still blissfully normal! Blood pressure was 116/70, excellent! Sugars not too high, awesome! Belly measuring where it should be, wonderful! Heart beat strong, baby moving a LOT, not too much swelling... so SO good! And, I've even lost 3 lbs.! I know that's not really something pregnant women SHOULD be doing, but that's normal for me and the doctor's glad I'm not gaining weight as a sign of being a diabetic or something.

And next time, M will get to go with me again and we'll be having ANOTHER ultra sound! Woohoo!

I can't believe it's getting so close!! Yay!!!

http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/calendar/31-weeks-pregnant.html

No comments: