"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Thursday, January 29, 2009

8 Things about me... Tagged again!

I read Rosa's, so I'm the lucky one now:

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. House
2. Bones
3. Fringe
4. Lie to Me (Only saw it once so far, but MAN that was good!)
5. SpongeBob
6. Knight Rider (The new version)
7. hmmm... can't think of anymore...
8. Who'd have thought I could come up with this many? We don't even have cable/TV!

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Went to the doctor
2. Did the dishes
3. Did some laundry
4. Read some more of my book
5. Had an excellent (UNINTERRUPTED) (GROWN-UP) conversation with my husband
6. Watched Fringe online
7. Showered
8. YW Presidency meeting

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
1. March 26th
2. Holding my new baby
3. Seeing my husband hold our new baby
4. Seeing my kids hold our new baby
5. Tax Refund
6. My husband's review
7. Our house biggy-sized (I'll get my sewing room!)
8. Warm weather

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Trail Dust
3. Casa Del Sol (Buena Vista, CO)
4. Applebee's
5. Chipotle
6. Boston Market
7. Woody's
8. The barbeque place in Port Orchard, WA just off the water... mmm mmm!

8 Things On My Wish List
1. No Debt
2. A ranch style house
3. New carpet
4. Home improvements finished and paid for
5. Savings
6. New computer
7. Bigger, better filing cabinet
8. Warmer weather
(I really had to search for answers 2-8... Makes me glad I'm happy with what I have!)


So, in keeping with prior posts of this, if you read this, you're tagged! (muah-ah-ah-ah!)

1 comment:

Becka Babe said...

Okay that whole reading this your tagged thing was sneaky! But I liked it ha!
I love your blog! I wont get tired of hearing about the Bebe'.