"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Monday, January 12, 2009

Two Kids and a Camera

The other night I let my kids have their way with my camera... it was interesting to see the difference in things they thought were picture-worthy. A was quite content with sitting in one spot and taking a picture of the same things (me, N and the TV) over and over again, while N was up and moving around and took pictures of the most random things. Here's some samples:

A took these:

Attempts at N's ear...


A close up of N's mouth... nice. (The largeness is NOT an exageration.)


We were watching a Thomas movie. N is a camera-lover, poser, if you will.


N's band-aid. Like we needed a close up of THAT.
This is the book A's venturing to read... and N's foot.
And these are the one's N took:
Ever wonder what the inside of a subwoofer looks like? And here's proof I don't dust...

Our printer. Here's the awesome calendar we got from M's folks for Christmas!
Thanks again K & D!
M does NOT like legos or Star Wars. And this is our lovely orange heat-saving sheet. We put this up in the entry way to our living room to keep in the heat and our bill went down in just one month! Thanks K & D for lending it to us!
N's little couch and her large princess sticker book.

More un-liked Star Wars paraphernalia... and A. Stinky boy.
So, that's what you get when you mix kids and a camera. :)

2 comments:

Roo said...

That's the great thing about digital cameras. You can allow a child or anyone to have fun and try it out without the cost of developing film. I think it's cool that you let the kids take control.

Danielle Smith said...

Jami, I must say, as someone who grew up with Matt being my brother's best friend, I am shocked, absolutely shocked that you would have Star Wars paraphernalia in your home! I would have NEVER guessed Matt was into that, not even when he played light sabers with my younger brothers! Haha!