"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Not that I'm keeping track...



I was so excited I couldn't wait till tomorrow to post this....

As of tomorrow, I'll be in my THIRD TRIMESTER (28 weeks)!!! Woohoo!!! I can't believe it got here so fast! This puts me at 79 days till BABY DAY. (If I make it that long.)
Here's the website I've been following weekly to keep tabs on what's up with me these days:


It's been fascinating to see the changes that are occurring right before my eyes (well, below my belly button, anyway).

According to the information I've obtained from said website, my baby is almost the same size my daughter was when she was born (5 weeks early). It still amazes me that everything has been so strangely by-the-book normal this pregnancy. I'm glad for it, too!

Here's what he looks like-ish:

Yay!




2 comments:

Messy Jess said...

Whoopee! I am so excited for you. I might just get to see you now that our wards are in the building at the same time!

Druciana said...

Yay! That is so exciting! It is always nice to know that the end in closer than the beginning.