The bus ride!

Looking in the funky mirrors!

Making noise!

The shadow room... so cool! They had a wall that absorbed light so when they moved, their shadows were still there... my camera wasn't so hot at capturing the results, but it was awesome!

Playing with the sand pendulum...

Just SOME of the magnets... they had tons!

The seashell table... we could totally hear the ocean. :)

Checking things out...
I had to practically drag N to this bear... she was so sure it would come to life.

Checking things out...
They had a bubble room where you could go to, well, create bubbles... there was a platform one could stand on to be IN a bubble, created by a rope pulley connected to a hula hoop... N wouldn't stand in it for a picture because someone told her she would float away in the bubble. It's funny the things that scare her! It was cool, though.
I wish I could've gotten more pics but we were only there for an hour and there was so much we still didn't get to "experience"... N was mad because we missed the big long neck dinasaur bone... but it was a great experience nonetheless. I'm so glad I got to go and that we have such an awesome school district that does things like this! (And it was all free!)



3 comments:
Sounds like LOTS of fun!
That is so cool! Where is that? I dont remember seeing anything like that in Gillette.
It's in the building behind Godfathers pizza, I think it's called the Title One building...
Post a Comment