Now read this.
Now you know why, when I opened up one of my Christmas decor boxes, I was surprised to see this:
Notice the extra little snowman on the right without a name? I don't remember making this, although I'm sure I did. (It had to have been two years ago...) But why? Was it around the time of the first post I had you read? Was it just for fun? My memory fails to recall why I was prompted to make an extra one...
BUT - the point is, somewhere in my brain, I knew I'd need another tiny snowman. Go figure. Whatever the case, my set is complete. :)

3 comments:
That's cool that you made an extra little snowman to add to the group! Must have been inspiration!
Seth's mom made the exact same set for us about 5 years ago and we have them on display now. :)
Was it five years ago or maybe longer? I did this at the Quail building, whenever it was I did it... she might've been there. :) It was a Super Saturday type of thing.
And I did it more than five years ago... maybe almost six? Seven? Something like that...
Post a Comment