"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me
Friday, October 9, 2009
2 + 2 = 4
Otherwise entitled: "Why, yes, we ARE crazy."
If you can decipher what it is I'm trying to say, you win! What will you win? Nothing! That, and the satisfaction of knowing you cracked the code, bay-bee! Oh, yeah. ;)
aaahhhh... yyyyyeaah. Not yet. BUT, we are trying now. :) Well, Thursday, the "plug" will be pulled, and THEN it will be official. ;) Thanks, though! You might be one of the few who DON'T think we're crazy.
I can't believe you are pregnant again after you have had such a horrible baby this time, and you complained a lot. What a whiner, this blog will be more about complaining and your sucky pregnancy and how your life is so hard. Your two older kids will feel like you like the babies more. jeez.
Wow, momowinnie, you're awefully brave leaving nasty comments on someone's blog you DON'T EVEN KNOW and then leaving your blog all private and protected from retaliation. What you don't know, especially, not that it's ANY of your business, is how MUCH my two older kids KNOW they're loved and how I LIKE my kids close and how I want a friend for my baby to avoid him being spoiled rotten and how MY HUSBAND feels we need another. I had postpartum depression with my last, and unlike some, am NOT deterred by trials as they only make us stronger. And, furthermore, this is MY blog and if I want to whine on IT so that my REAL LIFE is whine-free, I will do that all I flippin' WANT! And, to add even more enlightenment to diminish your blatant IGNORANCE, I didn't have a "horrible" baby, he was just horribly sensitive. Now, he's the happiest baby one could ever have and it was worth every day of those very long four months and YES I'd do it all over again if I had to and by the way, I am not pregnant. YET. You can leave my blog world now.
8 comments:
congrats!
aaahhhh... yyyyyeaah. Not yet. BUT, we are trying now. :) Well, Thursday, the "plug" will be pulled, and THEN it will be official. ;) Thanks, though! You might be one of the few who DON'T think we're crazy.
Good luck!!!!
I can't believe you are pregnant again after you have had such a horrible baby this time, and you complained a lot. What a whiner, this blog will be more about complaining and your sucky pregnancy and how your life is so hard. Your two older kids will feel like you like the babies more. jeez.
I get it, all my kids are 15 months apart or less! Good Luck!
Wow, momowinnie, you're awefully brave leaving nasty comments on someone's blog you DON'T EVEN KNOW and then leaving your blog all private and protected from retaliation. What you don't know, especially, not that it's ANY of your business, is how MUCH my two older kids KNOW they're loved and how I LIKE my kids close and how I want a friend for my baby to avoid him being spoiled rotten and how MY HUSBAND feels we need another. I had postpartum depression with my last, and unlike some, am NOT deterred by trials as they only make us stronger. And, furthermore, this is MY blog and if I want to whine on IT so that my REAL LIFE is whine-free, I will do that all I flippin' WANT! And, to add even more enlightenment to diminish your blatant IGNORANCE, I didn't have a "horrible" baby, he was just horribly sensitive. Now, he's the happiest baby one could ever have and it was worth every day of those very long four months and YES I'd do it all over again if I had to and by the way, I am not pregnant. YET. You can leave my blog world now.
I like the way you responded to that one post!! You are amazing and I hope you have an amazing baby (who is not quite as sensitive as Quin).
Good luck!! It's always fun trying, isn't it? ;0
Post a Comment