"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Saturday, December 12, 2009

So Proud

My boy was baptized today.  The Spirit was strong and we had many friends and even family there to share with us this wonderful occasion.  I got a whopping four pictures.  I'm so good at this.  ;)





My awesome parents came and my dad sang "When I Am Baptized" on his guitar.  Awesome.  It was so good to see them... living apart is not so easy at times.  Hopefully we'll get to see them more than twice next year. 
I can't believe I'm old enough to have a child get baptized, let alone have a child that's old enough to be baptized.  What a wonderful day it's been! 

Our ward Christmas party is tonight, so the fun's not over, yet.  And, who knows, maybe I'll even get more than a few pictures! :)

No comments: