"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Eight Crazy... Years

My Andur is eight today. I can't believe that's even possible. And he's going to be baptized on Saturday, which is very exciting to us all. Sunday, at church, he stood up to bear his testimony for the second time in his life. We don't aid our kids or prompt them to get up, they just get up when they're ready and know what they want to say. He said he knows being baptized is the right thing to do, among other things, and I was so proud of him! He's such a good boy and has so much inner strength and a knack for learning that's just scary. I chose eight random pictures I have of him over the years. It was hard to narrow it down... and stop reminiscing... but, there's laundry to be folded and a cake to be made... and life to live and so on. I'm so proud of my boy and can't believe he's one year older and that I've survived the past eight years.  Happy birthday, Andur!











2 comments:

Chelsey said...

That is so exciting for Andur. I miss teaching him in Primary and actually being the one learning sometimes.

Jami said...

He said he missed you when the ward split, he liked having you as a teacher. :) He's being baptized this Saturday at 10am if you'd like to come! :)