"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Eskimo cutie-pie

Last week, it snowed.  And snowed.  And snowed.  I think a lot of people got snow... we got a LOT of snow...


Matt's a healthy 6'1".  That's some deep snow.




The wind was blowy and made it all drifty and deeper in some places.  My flower bed had like an inch of snow, but the rest of the neighborhood got a little bit more than that:

(You can see the brick lining between where my beautiful flowers are going to be next spring and where my grass is...well, should be.)

Matt told me to bring out the camera - this is what I found:


She wanted me to see that it was big enough for her to lay down in:



So, yesterday, I was going to go pick up Natalie's friend, right? Well, Matt shoveled out his car, but understandably, didn't shovel out mine due to near exhaustion... so guess who got to do it yesterday?

Me.
First time, ever, shoveling snow.  I'm not that sore today, but my biceps are a little stiff. 

Good times.

No comments: