"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My proof won't load.

So, Quin is now completely clapping his hands, dances to music, and now does SO BIG.  He also, as of tonight, says YAY, which could be my imagination, but he kept repeating it after we were saying it.  And he says dada and yaya and all that baby jabber, but back to my point...

... My point is... I've taken video of all of this but the stupid blogger thing won't load them.  WHY?? Can I do it with the new editor or do I still have to do it with the old editor? And, if I still have to do it with the old editor, does anyone know how on earth to get the dumb thing to load?? Does my spankin' brand new swell camera take too good'a video and the pixels are too big or something? And if so, how does one fix that? I hate to admit that I'm technically challenged at times but this is one of those frustrating times of defeat.  Problem is, I'm not easily defeated, and I know when to ask for help.  So.... help!

3 comments:

blondeviolin said...

I don't know if I can help you on the tech part...but I do know you can upload to a third-party site. I like flickr for photos but I upload my videos on youtube...

Cortney said...

I was having trouble loading videos a while back and they were just too big file wise. I had to go into the menu on my camera and choose a lower quality for the videos. It didn't ever tell me they were too big, it would just sit loading for hours and hours.

Jami said...

Thank you both! I was thinking of either option, but wasn't sure. :)