"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Can't say that I blame him...

Tonight, after sitting down to dinner (my rockin' awesome stromboli), Quin started fussing.  I was thinking he was tired, so I started feeding him quickly to avoid a possible (and rare) meltdown.  ***Side note:  He's pretty much on all people food now, except for the ever rare occasion when baby food is the only thing handy to feed him.  Anyway, so thinking stromboli was a bit too grown up for him, I started spooning him baby food.  Not cool.  So, I tried giving him a piece of bread.  The screaming ensued.  Milk in his sippy (which he's a pro at), no go.  Finally, not wanting to hear him scream throughout the whole meal, I just took him out of his high chair and held him on my lap.  That's when he started reaching for my plate of food.  Fed up, I thought why not and forked him a smallish bite.  Loved it. He probably ate his very own little slice, after all I had given him, the stink.

He could've just asked.

No comments: