I love living my life in two hour increments.
That's how often the tiniest Ham eats, these days. Unless it's after 4pm - then he cluster-feeds and eats every hour. And I'm bottle-feeding!
So, today, after his long spurt of sleep last night, I tried starting out the day with a 3 ouncer (he's been doing two, typically). So far, he's eaten twice since 7:45am.
The point of my post is mostly to kill time... he's still sleeping and should've woken up like half an hour ago...
But am I going to wake him up? Hmmm..... NO.
Well, maybe. I don't know. HAHAHAHA I hate trying to figure out a schedule and trying to get them on the schedule that I want them to be on...
Sleepy dude. At least I was able to get my house un-cluttered, the trash taken out, the dishes in the dishwasher, my bladder emptied, and my two year old down for a nap.
Now what?
No comments:
Post a Comment