I wanted to post a big THANK YOU to my in-laws, again.
Thank you for ALL you did for us when you were here. We were so sad to see you go, this morning.
Thank you for the food you brought and bought and prepared. Thank you for the vacuuming, the mopping, the sweeping, the dish-doing, the bathroom-cleaning, the baby-holding, the Quin-entertaining, the show-watching, the errand-running, the company-keeping, the treat-buying, the lesson-providing and all the other good stuff you did for us. :)
We miss you, already! It's not going to be the same without you here, which I know is supposed to be a good thing. We're supposed to figure out how to do this all on our own, and we have, before, so we can, again.
We're so glad you came to help us welcome our newest (and *final) addition.
*I say "final" and mean it, this time. (Yes, I know I've said that, before.) The tubes are tied, so, really, I mean it.
We look forward to the next time we see you and hope you get (got) home safe! :)
2 comments:
How about Quin-tertaining? Just thought it was cute!
So glad you had them there to help out. I'm sure it made the whole transition of the first couple of weeks easier for all of you.
I love when inlaws help! :)
Its true - now the fun begins. Haha.
Post a Comment