It's a new year and it's the first year in MANY that I haven't set any goals.
Not because I didn't want to, mind you, I had some in mind... but, just didn't write anything down or whatever. Didn't even really start any.
There are things I want to change in my life, just not for this year, only. So, I'm still going forward with what I want to change most:
Self-mastery.
I feel like I waste a lot of time on my computer. I'm not on it all that much, but I feel like I'm on it way more than I really need to be.
I don't want to miss out on my life. I don't want my life to control me or just happen while I'm simply existing in it.
It's for this reason that I think I'm going to stop blogging. Not that I do a whole lot of it, anyway.
I have a book blog - why on earth do I want to write down about what I read? Why not just move on to the next book?
I have a weight-loss blog - ha. Fat lotta good THAT did me! (pun intended)
I'd hate to just delete this one - there's a lot of stories and pictures and stuff I don't want just gone.
A lot has been going on in my life, these days, and I feel like life's passing me by because I want to do so many things but never really get past writing them down.
Am I doing that, now? Just writing it down... only to not go through with it? I hope not.
1 comment:
I totally understand how you feel. Sometimes it is good to write things down just to have a record of it, but most of the time I would rather spend that computer time with my kidos. I update my blogs every now and then, but not nearly as much as I used to. I am starting to feel the same about facebook.
Post a Comment