I have been told by several people that there is just something special about my little Quin.
I have to agree.
Not because I'm the mom, but because, even before he was born, his spirit just felt special. I felt different about his sweet spirit than even my other three kids.
He's just a good boy.
He's my musical boy, in that, he loves it. I'm sure he'd be quite talented should we invest in that area of his life.
Yesterday, in the car, he was requesting his newest favorite song. (Around Christmas, it was "Hark the Herald Angels Sing", same as last year.)
I didn't want to listen to it, I wanted to listen to what the radio had to offer.
I let him hear his song (which he's been humming for days) one time, then turned it to the radio. When I turned back to smile at him after doing so, he didn't smile back. I knew he was sad.
Then I thought, why would I choose the radio (which happened to be playing a song about something slightly inappropriate and not very uplifting) when I could not only make him happy by playing his song, but even be spiritually uplifted by doing so?
His new favorite song, afterall, is "God Speed the Right".
Needless to say, I switched it back and put it on "repeat".
No comments:
Post a Comment