I'm sitting here at almost 3am, trying to decide if these are real contractions that don't go away when switching positions or if I need to go back to bed slightly disappointed, again...
My in-laws are here. I'm loving this - they help so much! :) My kids have been loving it, too... especially Quin. He's been playing and playing and playing with his Papa. I've been able to do things that need to be done without feeling guilty for neglecting him... but I'm also missing him.
He's been my little Momma's boy for going on three years, now. I still can't go to the bathroom without a little, "I come with you?".
I've told my husband a few times in the past week or so that I still haven't wrapped my mind around the fact that I'm having another baby - that when my pregnancy's over, there will be a fourth child in our home. Everything's ready. Really ready. My hips, especially.
I love my life. I love being able to kneel down at night and thank my Heavenly Father for so many blessings. I'm so thankful this pregnancy has been uneventful, and that even if these contractions stop, I only have until next Tuesday to wait.
Well, for now, it's back to one last game of solitaire before I decide how to call it for the rest of the night... :)
2 comments:
Sounds like it is for reals to me! You are going to have a baby soon! YAY!
I wish! Unless I'm having regular contractions, I have to wait until Tuesday. It's a c-section for me, no matter what, they just don't want me contracting too long because it thins out my previous incision and could tear my uterus. I just want to go sooner, just because it'd be fun. Planned is nice and all, but I miss the spontaneity of the other. :) So, either way, baby will be here soon enough! YAY!
Post a Comment