It's that time of year, again. No, not Christmas.... resolution making time. ;)
I wasn't going to do one this time around, but I can't help myself. ;) I have an idea of what I'm going to do, but I need to fine-tune it.
Here's a link to something that may help those who are doing the same... but here's a snippet that I personally liked best:
"Summing it up: make sure your goals are clear and specific, do them in some kind of measurable time so you can actually measure progress, but the big thing is you’re either going to be master of yourself or a slave to your impulses. You’ll either have discipline and commitment or you won’t and that’s a quality of character. I know people don’t like to hear the word “character” – they want to hear the word “addiction” because that takes out any issue of character; that means there’s nothing in your control. We all know that’s bull. Your character is what is measured by you following through on what you put your word to." (italics added)
-Dr. Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment