"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Friday, December 9, 2011

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

All of October, Quin wanted to watch this show, every. single. day.  He called it "the Halloween show".

Now that we've moved on to Christmas movies (since we don't have cable/TV channels of any sort), he's found a new favorite.  Well, three new favorites.

All involve Mickey Mouse. 

"Wanna watch a Mickey Mouse show?" is what I hear every day.  We watch a show a day (sometimes more, depending on the state of my well-being), and these three Mickey movies are the ones he chooses every single time.  (1, 2, 3)

Yeterday, I asked him if we could watch something different.  He said, "Ok, something different."  Then he proceeded to pull out the three Mickey movies and asked, "Which one you wanna watch?"

Today, he picked two of the Mickey movies and asked me which one I wanted to watch, and I picked one.  He kept asking me until I chose the other one.  *sigh*

I use his movie time as my computer time, so I'm able to tune out the movies he insists on watching over and over again.

What's funny is he watches them like he's never seen them before, every single time. 

Silly boy.

Guess what we're watching this very minute? ;)

1 comment:

Roo said...

I commend him for his good taste in movies, although watching the same ones every day might be a bit much!