I did something last night, that I'm a little bit freaking out about, today.
I committed to something.
It's kind of a big thing.
I've been toying with the idea of committing to this since I first learned about it several months, ago.
There was an added bonus to the outcome of this commitment should I have taken the leap, last night.
So I did.
And it's freaking me out.
1. I have commitment issues.
2. This will be a life-changer.
3. I struggle with change. I so love my comfort zone, no matter how growth-stunting it may be.
4. What if I don't succeed?
5. I'm actually going to have to get off my butt and work... make changes and all that.
If I succeed, though, the outcome with be amazing.
1. Because I triumphed.
2. Because I'll likely feel pretty great...
3. ...because I'll likely look pretty great.
4. I'll have a nice chunk of money in my pocket for something I want (nay, need) money for.
5. It will have hopefully created some lasting life-changing habits.
My comfort zone has been obliterated.
I first heard about Healthy Wager quite a while, ago... I thought it was too good to be true. I've done a bit of research on it, since, and found it's totally legit. I've hesitated going forward with it because... well, see the reasons above.
But, last night I did it. I committed.
1. We have a small family gathering of sorts coming up in June that I want to look better for.
2. I'm pushing 40. My knees are hurting. My hips don't like me sometimes. My blood work hasn't been favorable, lately. I need to shape up or my body's going to ship out.
3. That's all. I just needed to do something. And because of the reasons listed above, I usually avoid anything that might make things better in my life.
My point in posting this is to try to get others to join me. Join me! You'll get paid for your success!! It's super simple and scary but could be so great!
Click here if you're feeling brave. Or just curious. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment