"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

He sees me

I have two teenagers.

Those who've been there or are still doing that understand what a fully loaded statement that can be.

I've been riddled with guilt and heartache, this morning, as I feel I'm failing mine in some way.  I feel I'm not doing a good enough job with them because I feel they have little respect for me.  It's been a rough morning.

I try to do all I can to keep the company of the Spirit with me while alone, during the day.  One sure way that takes place is the music I choose.

Heavenly Father knew of my sadness, this morning.  He had a very clear message for me as I sat at my desk feeling quite low.

This song started playing and I knew it was from Him.

I'm so thankful He see's me and knows my worth.  I'm so thankful He reminds me of that worth when I forget.

I know He loves me.

No comments: