Actually, I'm still waiting for the "best of times", part.
Our move to Arizona hasn't had the same finesse our other state-to-state moves had. Like, at all.
We all started out, here, hating it. That was the part that came after trying to be excited about moving, AGAIN, and not being entirely too successful.
Then we went from almost not hating it to hating it, even more.
And, if you can believe it, we hated it even more than that.
Then we started sort of liking it.
Ok, it might have been that it wasn't so bad, anymore, because we had a place of our own, again.
Then it started getting bad, again.
Not as bad as before, but not great.
I just found out, tonight, one of my family members is having a harder time than was let on. So much that it's affecting his/her life and maybe even their future.
My heart is breaking.
Before, it was breaking because I felt I left a big part of it, up north. I still feel that way, but I also feel I'm slowly starting to put the pieces back together.
But it's breaking, again. It's breaking because one of my own has a heart that's breaking and I don't know how to put those pieces back together.
I don't know how to help. I don't know how to fix it or make it better.
I have to give this one to the Lord. I don't know how to carry it by myself.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry your family is struggling with the move. I don't know if this will be the same for you but my boys HATED moving to Utah. Angry with me, God, etc. It's been a little over a year now and they don't hate it anymore. In fact, they don't even want to move back to Colorado. It's getting better. It's taken a long time but it is. Keep up the faith. Trust Him and He will make things better.
Post a Comment