I always get so sad at the ending of the Christmas season and it's all I can do to snap out of it as the day passes.
But, like clockwork, Spring Fever kicks in the very next day and I'm ready to put the Christmas stuff away, ready for the snow to melt, ready for regular music and ready for a new year.
I'm excited to set new goals for the year, smaller ones. I'm really, really excited that my goal to lose weight is already well underway. I'm now the same weight I was when I got married. I'd like to be another size by the time my birthday comes around. I think that's an attainable goal.
I'm excited for longer days and warmer weather and for the opportunity to do experience all the holidays a year has to offer, all over, again.
I have so many things I want to do and learn, this year! Let's do it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment