1. Don't pack the camera. You miss things like the mac & cheese dinner you had to eat out of cups and the path of pressed boards made in the hallway for easier skateboarding.
2. There are certain luxuries I would never be willing to live without on a permanent basis. Trash cans and clocks are just a couple of them.
3. Apartments have their charms. They also have smaller refrigerators.
4. There's "homeowner-clean", and then there's "renter-clean".
5. Labeling a box "bathroom" is not as effective as labeling it "shower curtains".
6. Food storage: both a blessing and a curse.
7. Moving plants is a good idea only in theory.
8. A new, bigger Walmart isn't all it's cracked up to be - it just means more people.
9. Home-cooked meals don't get the credit they deserve.
10. I. hate. moving.
Being in our new place isn't all bad - I just think all the boxes are distorting our view for the moment. :)
3 comments:
Skateboarding on boxes? Sound like fun!
haha! Not boxes - it was a pressed board (plywood?) and laid out end to end down our hallway - and Natalie was scooting on down it on a skateboard. lol
Ah. How did I read that wrong... It still sound like fun, and I don't think I would have though of that.
Post a Comment