...is notorious for spouting the most random, yet accurate, facts around our house. He has this amazing ability for retaining information, no matter how trivial it may seem to most.
As we're driving home, today, out of nowhere he asks, "How do they get the cow magnet in the cow?"
Wha? That was my reaction, after the laughing. I had no idea what he was talking about. I jokingly said, "What, so they can stick it to the fridge?"
He goes on to explain this magnet he learned about once upon a time in his Summer Enrichment Program, how the cows are given this in some way so when they eat the hay that may contain metal fragments, the magnet will keep these fragments from hurting the cow. He just wanted to know how they get it in the cow.
So, of course, I had to look this up... made sense, but I've never owned a cow so why would I know this? haha I found this website, which explained everything he did - including how to "get it in the cow". (It's ingested, in case you don't feel like reading.)
My silly boy. So smart. So very random. Gotta love him. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment