"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Friday, December 26, 2014

Goals. Again.

I always say I'm not going to set any resolution-type goals, but, then I do.

I said I wasn't going to, again, this coming year.  But, seriously, within the same thought process, I set two.  Ok, three.

1.  No pop.  All year.  Achievable? Totally.

2.  No candy.  All.  Year.   Achievable? You know, I had a friend, once, who did this... her mom paid her $100 for succeeding.  Seeing as I don't even realizing I'm eating candy until I'm reaching for my second or third piece, this one will take some focus and constant reminding.  So, I'm telling the world.  I'll tell the cashier at Walmart, too, if I have to.  I will do this.

3.  Our library is having a challenge to read one book per week, this year.  It has to be 200+ pages long, any genre, including young adult.  I think this would be super cool to do.  Now to find the time...

That's all.  Three goals.  Easy (ish) ones.

Happy New Year!

******  Added, later  ******

Also, I have a gratitude journal I'm going to write in, every day.

There.  I'm done.

No comments: