"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Monday, February 10, 2014

For the Record...

Today's one of those days I feel rejuvenated.  I feel ready for something new... something big.

I'm restarting what I had started many months, ago, that caused me to lose a lot of weight.  I've stalled over the holidays with only a 4-5 lb. loss since right before Thanksgiving.  Not too shabby, but it's time to get serious, again.  ;)

By the end of this month, I'm hoping to be down another few pounds... three would be nice.  Maybe four.  (Trying to be realistic.)  I'm going to step up my exercising and stop eating candy, again.  I don't drink pop, so that's helped.  Also, I'm going to refrain from eating anything that's had sugar added to it by man.  I'm also going to make better carb choices and be more aware of what I eat and when.  My water intake is going to increase to what it was, before, too, which is where it's supposed to be.

My ultimate goal, for the foreseeable future, is to be down another size by my birthday.  That gives me 2.5 months... If I can be down 10 lbs, by then, I think this would be doable.

And...... GO

No comments: