"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Monday, October 21, 2013

Finally Losing It

I had to post about something.  I pretty much neglect my blog, these days, but for good reason:

I've been focusing on me.

Well, and my family, and the laundry, and the other little things that never seem to be satisfied with just one moment of my time...

But, since June, I've been exercising my buns off.

Literally.

I've lost about 15 lbs. and I'm down a size! For the first time like EVER, I've lost weight on purpose, because I've actually tried and done something about it! And I'm keeping it off! WOO!!

Since yesterday, I've had FIVE people tell me I'm looking good! THAT'S what feels good - that others can see it! I know my clothes fit awesome, and I've even had to replace a lot of my wardrobe, and the scale's slowly, but surely, showing results, but people can see! That's huge to me!

I'm going to keep at it, as I still have a ways to go to my ultimate goal, but I'm happy to say this is my lifestyle, now, not just a temporary thing to get my weight down, and it's not hard and I don't feel the urge to "cheat" and I feel so incredibly awesome! I love it! :)

Anyway.  I had to make record of this because I've tried to in the past and failed...

but not anymore.  :)

Go me!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

That's an incredible accomplishment! You should be proud! :)

Jami said...

I feel pretty good... it's the first time I've ever succeeded at a weight loss goal. I usually lose weight when I have babies, but it all comes right back. This time, I lost the weight because of something I did on purpose and it feels pretty good. :)