"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Friday, June 15, 2012

Sweet Taters

My baby's getting so big! I put him in 6-9 month jammies last night and they fit! He's not even 5 months old, yet!

When I sit him up he stays put for a bit and this morning, I found him on his back when I know I laid him down on his tummy to sleep last night.  He's been working on that for a while, but could only get to his side.  Guess he conquered that one!

He grabs at everything and brings it all to his slobbery mug.  He's working on his two bottom toothies and is constantly drooling!

He's still a little puke-meister and meds don't really slow it any so we rice-up his bottles and that seems to help some.  I tried it with a spoon a few times and he didn't seem to care for the consistency of it.  I tried sweet potatoes, last night, though and he couldn't eat them fast enough.  It was funny! (And oh-so-messy!)

2 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Hi Matt! :P

Yay! I can't wait to start food!
He is so cute, I think you should post more pictures! :D

Linda said...

So much fun! Cute pictures of your little man!

And thanks for the story on how you were thinking about moving. Looks like you made the right decision for now.