"Funny how life keeps going and we keep surviving what we feel is surely going to be the end of us." ~Me

Monday, March 28, 2011

Babies on the brain

The other night, I had a dream that I was at the doctor and they showed me eight embryos that were mine, some were boys and some were girls.  The bigger ones were older and the smaller ones were, well, younger.  They said I could pick one or two or all of them.

WHAT?

I woke up with the drowsy intention to ask Matt if he wanted a boy AND a girl.  Dude.  That's not even funny.

THEN, a night or two later, the dream continued.  Only this time, when I went back to the doctor, they informed me I was already pregnant... with ALL of them.  But I could pick which ones I wanted to keep.

I'm thinking those were more like nightmares.

One baby only, Lord.  Please, one baby, only.  (Can prayers be posted on a blog??)

3 comments:

Mistaken said...

hahaha, wouldn't that be something? You want a baby, the Lord gives you many. How hard have you been praying for one? Maybe he figures rather than listen to you pray everytime your baby gets older and you want another, he'll just give you all the rest at one time. That might cure you of the baby hungrys! (think octomom!)

Mary said...

Wow what a dream! I have seen first hand how hard twins are, won't wish that on anyone. I love my nephews but man does my sister have her hands full! I pray you get what YOU need!

Jami said...

ONE BABY!!! ;)