I thought this was funny when I found it... seeing as I'm the one who left it that way. Quin had taken my original bookmark, crumpled it, and left it somewhere not close to me. Then he brought me things, this spatula being one of them. Then he tried to call Papa, so I grabbed the closest thing to me to use as a bookmark so I could quickly stop him from calling someone most likely not Papa. I don't think I got much read that day. Haven't been able to read much lately at all, really, due to events like this:
That'd be salt. I caught him gagging on it on video... it was pretty funny. And we found salt around the vicinity for quite a while after I cleaned it up.
Ever wonder what the inside of a learning apple looks like? Well, wonder no more:
Christmas day Quin must've eaten something not cool because he up-chucked it right onto the keys of his brand new toy. I decided it was worth taking it apart to clean out. All of the above you see is all screwed on... on TOP of the backs of the keys where the puke seeped in... lovely. So, many screws later, it's taken apart. Then Quin pulls it off the counter and all of this
(puke included) goes everywhere. The little thingies to the right? Yeah, two per letter. One couldn't be found. ONE. I think I searched for TWO HOURS for that stupid thing. Finally, (Divine) inspiration led me straight to it and I was able to piece the stupid thing back together. Good times.
This is where we do our ABC learning, one letter at a time:
Lickin'em clean:
Learning the color blue:
Clone Trooper Quin:
Giving rides:
Peaceful:
And happy:
(He's wearing all the stockings.)
I've forgotten how much fun it can be. :)











No comments:
Post a Comment